Today is thursday, were almost to the end of the week. The card today is super easy, there are only a few steps.

Supplies:
Simple supplies today
- Star Paper 3 X 2 1/2
- Green 3 1/4 X 2 1/4
- Black 2 X 2 1/2
- White 1 3/4 X 2 1/4

Each patterned piece is going to be layered and adhered. Round all the top corners of each piece. Once layered, add the ribbon to the bottoms, where the layers meet.

If you'd like a title to the card add that. I used Thickers to add "hi". Put your 3D embonlishment on, I choose this little frankenstein. He's silly and perfect for a kids card.

That was effortless right? Good! See you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Great tutorial. Love the colors combo and the big bold letters for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layered card! thank u

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors