Yeah it's monday!! I know, you don't hear that often huh? Well I love mondays :) Here is our first tutorial for our Make A Card Week (MACW). Any questions let me know, I'll do my best to answer.

Here are the supplies I used. Including a plain white, pre-folded card.
Once those are gathered I cut the pieces into the following sizes. Feel free to adjust depending on the overall size of the card you want to make.
- Scallop Circle 1 1/2 inches
- Circle 1 inch (punch)
- Stripe Paper 3 1/2 X 2 Inches

Step 1: Emboss the white card if desired. I like the look of this! Then adhere the striped pattern piece over the bottom 1/2 of the card.

Step 2: Adhere ribbon over the seam where the striped paper meets the white card. Let Dry well.


Last Step - Glue White circle to scallop circle. Adhere 3D embellishment in the middle. I used the cute purple owl here. Then adhere entire circle to the card, leaving a small part of it hanging off the edge.


You can then add a stamp for a sentiment if you'd like. Since I'm not sure who I'm sending this to I didnt add one yet :)



Pretty Easy huh? Hope you enjoyed this and will come back tomorrow for Card #2!

3 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! Love the simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card thank u for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors