Thank you for coming back for day 3! I hope you liked the first two cards and are looking forward to making another.

Supplies:
I did decide to add one more thing to the card that isn't in the picture - buttons!
- Black Piece 3 X 2 1/2
- Orange 3 1/2 X 3
- Green 1/2 X 4 (two pieces)

Step 1 - Using a corner rounder (I use a corner chomper) round the top two corners of the orange plaid paper. Adhere to card. Then adhere the black plaid right underneath it. Both pieces are straight, just the picture makes them look a bit off ;)

Second, glue on the two green strips. Leave a small space inbetween them so the orange shows thru.


Last step is to thread the buttons (if you choose to) and glue those on. Add your 3d Embellishment, I chose the glittery cat. Final touch is faux stitching with a white gel pen around the orange piece only. If you would like you can stamp (or print) a sentiment. I stamped Trick or Treat and glued that to the black strip.

There we go! Another cute, fast, easy card. Hope to see you on Card # 4!

4 comments:

  1. Another great tutorial. This is my favorite card so far! :) Great colors and perfect balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I appreciate the comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [04 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors