Happy Tuesday! I'm so glad you decided to come back for another simple tutorial! Were using up those scraps and making some great halloween cards at the same time!

For day 2 I decided to do a little more "full" card. You can always leave out a few embellishments if you prefer the clean look.

Supplies spread out when I began:
Very few things right?! I love how cards can use up your extra's that you'd just toss or hoard.
Again, the dimensions work for my card but you can easily adjust them for any size card.
- Orange Paper is 3X4
- Purple is 2 X 1 1/2
- The white piece is a journal box that I trimmed down.

The first step has a few "mini steps" inside. I'll post the picture then explain :)
I adhered the orange pattern to the entire card, centering it so a small amount of white showed on each side. Then on the journal box I put all 3 brads on (using my cropadile) and adhered the blue glitter letters to spell "Hi". I wanted a generic, seasonal card this time.

Next adhere the purple piece (I used a swiss dot pattern) right above the journal box. I made the width match so it would line up nicely.


The final result! The last step is to add your embellishment, I chose the little zombie girl. I thought she was cute rather then scary.

3 comments:

  1. Another great tutorial. Love the color combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [03 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. very easy and cool way to show thank u

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors