Since I seem to get more supplies all the time (really, don't we all?) I thought I'd show the way I have things organized currently. However I re-organize All.The.Time. It's never ending, I always think their is a better way.

First we'll start with scraps, we all have tons of those right? I found I wasn't using mine. Now I cut them into 6X6 sheets and organize them this way by color. The leftover 12" borders go into a giant ziploc so that I can use them for punching borders. I've used up alot of scraps this way! I think I found the way I'm going to keep them.

How do you organize yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors