I realize it's only July. However as I've been doing my shopping each week I can't help but notice the back to school stuff is pouring into stores. Have you seen target?? Aisles of stuff.

Since it has "started", I figured I would start too. Plus some of the things I like for making bento lunches sell out quickly so I grabbed them while I could find them. As I've posted, my goal this school year is to make bento style lunches for my boys. It will basically be fun shapes since they don't like sushi, and my little one is Mr. Picky Pants!

Excuse the terrible mobile picture. Last night I managed to drop my card reader and step on it all at the same time! Of course I broke it! I used my Silhouette Cameo and Oracle Vinyl to personalize these. Hopefully this means that the containers will come home every day :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors