Here are some of the items I've found ringing up for .01 - now some people state stores give them a hard time. I came across that today as well. All I did was call corporate and they put me on hold while they called the store. They spoke to the manager while I waited at the register and instructed that they must sell these items if I've found them on the sales floor. Hope that helps!

If you'd like any more information on the items just let me know! Sorry about the fast video, I wanted to take it before I brought the items upstairs and the kitchen can be a noisy place in this house!


4 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Finding one deal is great, but when you find several at a time...awesome!!! I'm going to have to check back for kiddie craft ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer to a Michaels! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know the price is a penny?
    Frodz1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen things online and also whatever I saw with a blue tag I scanned in the store (Our micheals here have price checkers, not sure if they all do). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors