Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! Even though we celebrated I had some time to make a small gift for a friends daughter. If you have a silhouette cameo, cricut or any kind of die-cutting machine you can make one too!

These water bottles are from Michaels.  They are $1.49 normal priced, when you use a 40% off coupon it brings the price to less then $1.00. You can't go wrong with that! Even if you need a few to practice on, I say stock up!

Need Help? Let me know! I can walk you through it or make a tutorial when I make the next one. This project took under 20 minutes from start to finish and I even added a name to the back of the cup! Easy Peasy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors