Today is the last day of the organize this challenge. For now :) I may be taking more photo's once my camera reader comes in. These mobile pictures are a bit too hazy for me, so I promise to replace them once my camera is back to working order :)

Sizzix. Another item that is old school. I only keep the dies that I truly love, and I use them just for cutting chipboard or foam. I love chipboard and this has saved me alot of $ on buying simple chipboard shapes. I use the white jetmax cubes from michaels to make a small die-cutting rea. These 4 drawer cubes fit the dies (all colors!) perfectly. Even my stampin up ones!

Do you still have your old sizzix dies?


1 comment:

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors