This post might show my age a little, or at least how long I've scrapbooked. Yes, I still keep brads. I know they are very old school but sometimes they work! I love them for flower centers or to hold together paper. But storing them in anything hidden made me forget they were there.

These cork boards are the kind you put under a plant! I just stuck the brads in there and hung them in my room. I have 3 of them, a friend of mine gave me this idea and its perfect. I see them and use them more.


1 comment:

  1. I've seen this online before but had forgotten all about it. I just received an order of 5 or 6 packs of Basic Grey brads from Peachy Cheap and they're just hanging out in a bin. I've also got a pack of 3 of these trivets from IKEA waiting to be purposed... I think one of them just got accounted for. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors