Hi Everyone! I wanted to post to let you know I have happily joined the Creative Cuts Design Team! I really love what they offer and am thrilled to be apart of it. The Slash Pocket Card came to me at the perfect time. My best friend is having a birthday. Since she is a bright, bubbly person I thought that is how I would make this to match. I loved this card, it's different from a traditional card and so fun!






Then for the inside I wanted to make it look like the birdie was wishing her the birthday greeting so I stamped him, colored him in and drew a word bubble.





Stamps:
Hampton Arts $1 stamp from Michaels

Other:
Yellow Glitter - Stickles
Markers - Copic
White Gel Pen - Uniball
Alphabet Stickers - Cosmo Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors