I know we all love to make cards right? But it can get costly, I find I can easily spend $5-6 per card on supplies. This entire tutorial week is how to make an entire week of cards with your leftovers. Each tutorial has instructions and step by step pictures. I attempted a video but that didnt turn out well with my dog in the room (he was "talking" too much!). Monday will be the first one so stay tuned!

Here is the stash I'm using. It's from last years K&Co Spooktacular Collection. The 12X12 paper pad and the pack of 3D embellishments. I had these leftover from making my layouts and I know this year I will want new stuff. Don't we always? So instead of throwing this out I made my cards out of it.
The only other things I used:
- Ribbon
- Buttons
- Adhesive

All of which I had on hand. I'd love to see what you make this week, if any of my cards inspire you. I tried to make them user friendly so everyone from beginner to experienced can make these. They are a bit 3D and bumpy because.. that's my style :)

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [30 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors