The silhouette cameo is an amazing thing. I really can't express how much I love this machine. It helps my scrapbooking. It's helped decorate my home. Now it's helping me to vamp up my wardrobe.

I saw this shirt online. Loved the saying but couldn't figure out where to buy the shirt as it was pinned from a pin from a pin. Get it? That happens alot on Pinterest!

So I made my own. Using freezer paper I cut out a stencil and then mixed together some paint. I used black acrylic paint and fabric medium (which makes ANY paint into fabric paint). It dried overnight and this is what it looks like. I still need to wash/iron it but so far I'm loving it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors