This project was fun to make! It combined my two favorite things - crafting and organizing. I've thought about making one for awhile and now I think it will really help us make the day easier!

First I gathered all my supplies. My binder, a bunch of folders, colored pens and dividers. I opted for dividers with pockets so I could hold all the papers that come into the house. Hopefully this will take them ALL of my fridge!






Then looking online, I found some printables that would be useful. Any I couldn't find, I made myself in word.

This one is a room designer. We are buying a home in the fall so we'll be designing and decorating new rooms once we move in.


Next I have the dates to remember. This is where I'll record everyone's birthdays and anniversaries so I don't forget any. I can easily glance at a month and know what I need to send out.


In our section, Finance, I have a spot for bills. This records the bills information - name, address, account number, phone number and website.

Here is one spreadsheet I made. Each month will have one of these for all the bills we paid. It's a great way to keep track of duedates, receipts and any notes about the bill.

Once you have everything you need printed, then you just assemble it! I have a few sections so far in mine - home, finance, school, fun and medical.


This is the part I love. The front of my binder was plain white so it was screaming for some decoration. I cut these owls out of vinyl so they would stay on. You can use anything you'd like to use to make it reflect your own style.


Linking up to these:
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors