It's friday!!! TGIF :) Day 5 is here! I hope you've had a chance to follow along all week and make some cards. I would love to see them, please send a link to me if you made some so I can take a peek!

Supplies:
- I apologize I didn't measure these papers before I glued them on. Sometimes I get so into my card making, my hands take over!

Step 1 is to glue your first pattern paper down. Glue this all the way to the left side (where the fold is)

The next pattern is a full one. Once you have a rectangle cut, round two corners then glue this piece all the way to the right (where the card opens) in the middle of the orange piece.

On the small green piece, before it's glued on take a white gel pen and do a double line of stitching on the top and bottom. You can also do real stitching, I just am not that talented!

Once the white gel pen is dry (this takes a few minutes, careful, if its wet it WILL smudge), glue the green piece down right down the center of the card.

Last is to put your 3D embellishment down onto the green piece. I used this vampire guy. Again, you can use any sentiment you'd like, but I left  mine blank until I know who the recipient will be.

Did you enjoy this week? I hope so! I'm thinking of doing another tutorial week in the fall for christmas cards. I can't wait to see the cards you've made!

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of the cards this week...you did a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors