I firstly want to thank everyone for the warm wishes and emails I received regarding my husband and FIL. We had quite a scare these past 2 weeks. My FIL is breathing on his own and off the respirator so that is great. My husband is doing well too, his cyst popped and is on its way to healing. It was leaning on his spine causing alot of pain. He's on a very high dose of medicine all day long which makes him sleepy alot of the time.

Everyone is on the mend - thankfully! Hope everyone enjoys their easter!

PS. i had to remove the glue dots video. Apparently "Glue dots" was not too happy. I got an email from them demanding it be removed. They own the name and no one is allowed to even use the two words together. I apologize! I may remake a video on how to make "dots of glue" for you, if needed since that is perfectly fine :)

6 comments:

  1. Very happy for you that everyone is on the mend. Scary times, for sure! Hope you all have a very Happy Easter!!

    About the glue dot video --- unreal. They actually tracked you down and sent an e-mail to you?? Totally unreal! Neat how you can re-do it w/ "dots of glue". Clever!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everyone is starting to feel better and be on the way to recovery.

    I missed your video, but crazy how you had to remove it, hopefully you can repost it using dots of glue, so I can see it. lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everyone is doing better, so much better that you can make vids and be chewed out by the dots with glue people. LOL. Look forward to your new video about dots of glue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear that everything is well with your FIL and your husband.

    RE: Video- I thought your video was great and I've used the technique and has helped me out. I still buy "g*** d*t*" LOL! And I love the "dots of glue". I think you should remake and repost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog by way of Paper Creativity. I would love to see a video on how you made the globs of glue. I sure could use some ideas on how to hold down the expense of my scraping. My DH says "how could it cost so much? It's only paper!" If he only knew the truth.

    Could you do a voice over the orginal video?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure will! I'm hoping to make some new video's soon, we just got home from vacation and are settling in!

    ReplyDelete

Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors