I will be back next week with new posts. My uncle burned in a house fire this past tuesday. Our family has had alot to deal with since then and is very saddened. Once things settle back down I will be back:)
Made this thank you card and I realized that it belongs here. I am thankful for all of you that come here to read, comment and encourage me. I appreciate each and every one of you!
I'm thinking we'll need to do some blog candy soon, perhaps after the holidays so stay tuned :)
The boys made these ornaments.
- Glass Ornaments
- Floor Polish (liquid)
- Loose Glitter (I used martha stewart)
1. Remove the top off the ornament
2. Pour in some floor polish
3. Swoosh the ornament in all directions til its completely coated
4. Tip it upside down and let it drain.
5. Pour glitter inside of this and shake it up, twirl it around, etc to coat
6. Let Dry, Attach the top (hook) and your done!
Were feeling very xmasy in our house. We stood inline at the wallingford festival for 2 hours in the freezing 40 degree weather to meet Santa. They were great and took 5 minutes with each child to really talk to them. Great experience for the kids. However I next time will be bringing a space heater for myself :)