The boys made these ornaments.
- Glass Ornaments
- Floor Polish (liquid)
- Loose Glitter (I used martha stewart)
1. Remove the top off the ornament
2. Pour in some floor polish
3. Swoosh the ornament in all directions til its completely coated
4. Tip it upside down and let it drain.
5. Pour glitter inside of this and shake it up, twirl it around, etc to coat
6. Let Dry, Attach the top (hook) and your done!
Were feeling very xmasy in our house. We stood inline at the wallingford festival for 2 hours in the freezing 40 degree weather to meet Santa. They were great and took 5 minutes with each child to really talk to them. Great experience for the kids. However I next time will be bringing a space heater for myself :)