Keep In Touch

Pinterest Facebook Google+

Contact Me

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:






Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Grab My Button

About Me

My Photo

Hello :) I'm Danielle, in my 30's and truly enjoy a crafty life. When I have free time I love to create with paper, vinyl, wood, paint - really anything I can get my hands on. I've been crafting since I was 5 (all thanks to my fabulous mom!), when I joined a weekly girls craft club in town. Wow, did that ever change my life! The wheels of creativity are always going. I see things for what they can be, instead of what they are now. My blog is my creative playground, the place I go to let my imagination run.
Powered by Blogger.

Search My Blog

Loading...

Design Teams I Belong To:

None at the moment, please see my resume for past Design Team Experience.

Followers

Sponsors

 photo adspace_zpsf8c29f7b.jpg

Crafty Visitors